Thursday, January 14, 2010

What I think so far

I seem to get very anxious when you tell us not to read ahead, it sort of makes me want to read more and i never want to stop reading The Lightning Thief. Percy Jackson is my favorite character in the book so far but i think that there is a character that is better that Percy Jackson, but Grover is a pretty good character in the book so is Annabeth well to me all the characters are good. Think my favorite place/scene is camp half-Blood and my favorite part about that is when Percy Jackson was explaining the different cabins like cabin 1 and 2 were his and hers cabins and cabin seven was a gold shimmering cabin and when in the right light you can see a lightning bolt across the doors. I like this novel because i have always been interested in Greek Mythology . Yes i have been to another Greek Mythology web site but i can't remember what the web sites name was but when i remember which i will i will tell you about it. Blog ending in 3....2....

No comments:

Post a Comment